You’re Welcome – an open invitation to join our movement for a fairer, friendlier society.
It’s your open invitation to:
● Come in, keep warm, connect with others, and make new friends.
● Create a warm and welcoming community space.
● Build a thriving community and create a fairer and friendlier society for all, today and long into the future.
● Be part of a movement for social good, as a supporter, partner, volunteer, or friend.
● Celebrate the joy of working together to turn poverty and isolation into warmth and local connection.
YMCA Yorkshire Cast has joined the Warm Welcome Campaign.
When the clocks go back, thousands of Warm Welcome Spaces like ours will open their doors to their local communities, offering everyone a friendly space to keep warm, connect, and make new friends.
The dark evenings and cold winter months can be challenging for everyone. The winter is especially tough on people who feel lonely and isolated, and for anyone who can’t afford to keep heat their homes or get enough to eat. We here to help, offering you a warm, welcoming, free and safe space in your community.
You’re Welcome to join our space, it’s an open invitation to everyone. We want everyone in Scarborough to access a warm and welcoming space, to connect with others, make new friends, and feel part of their local community, so no one has to face poverty or isolation alone.
Many people visiting Warm Spaces like ours say what they love about it is the opportunity to make new friends and connect with their community. They come in for the warmth, stay for the welcome, and leave with a smile on their face.
Come in and explore our Warm Welcome Space.
Our Warm Welcome Space is open from 9am – 8pm, Monday to. Friday and you can find us at YMCA Scarborough, St. THOMAS STREET.
Here’s a taste of what we can offer you when you drop into our Warm Welcome Space:
We’ll look forward to meeting you and giving you a very Warm Welcome.
Find out more by calling 01723 374227 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org